As I read blogs (and when I say blogs I mean 2 of them), I notice that making lists is becoming trendy. I'm jumping on that bandwagon. Here goes.
1. Prayers for Patty. And her girls. I love them.
2. So it's Lent. I decided that instead of giving something up I would give complements or do something nice for someone. This is harder than I had originally thought. I knew it would be difficult. But this is h.a.r.d.
a. Wednesday I didn't get upset at someone when clearly I had a right to. (That's a nice thing to do...right?)
b. Thursday I told someone I liked the color of her lipstick. It did look very nice on her. I would look like a clown.
c. Friday: I'm still working on it.
3. Just caught Buster Brown chewing on my shoes I wore in the barn today. Ew.
4. We were in the barn to see an ultra sound done on a cow. So cool! She was able to tell the cow was pregnant at 29 days. Then she determined the sex on two other cows.
5. During all this Aug was hovered over the screen in the middle of a bunch of be studded. The lady pointed out the fetus and Aug reached down and tickled the screen causing everyone to weekly in laughter. That's my girl!
6. It's Friday meaning that tomorrow is the weekend. Just though I would throw that one out there incase anyone was confused...like me.
7. I always hated seeing the signs at craft shows that said: My house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it. Today at my house that is very true.
8. I miss my flash.
9. Aug asked me: why didn't you put your butt in your pants? My response: Mommy's butt doesn't fit in these pants and putting them on is a process.
10. For those of you that get weekends-ENJOY!!