Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Random Things About Us

Okay, Amy, here goes...

1. August takes after her daddy's personality. She is an all or nothing girl, and we like her like that.

2. We are sooooo ready to be done with school. All of us. It is defiantly a source of much stress.

3. I am obsessive-compulsive at work. Everything has a place and it must stay there. My house on the other hand is totally opposite. Nothing has a place and I can't find it when it is in the most logical place.

4. August learned what a cow said all by herself. Cow was the first word she associated with something other than mama and dada.

5. I usually don't know what day it is. My mind is so numb from thinking and doing homework.

6. Travis is the best daddy in the world. August absolutly loves and adores him. She even mocks him when he spits. She listens so intently when he tells her something. (Like she will eat her fish sticks because they will go fising together and she will help him clean the fish and then they will eat it together. She listened very carefully when he told her this.)

1 comment:

A said...

Oh I can't wait to see you guys again! I can't wait till Rylan and I get our house and she can come stay with us! She's such a sweety! And I would never change a thing about her either!