Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wait 'til your father gets home!

I finally got to say it and mean it! Not sure why I'm excited. Maybe it's becuase my mom used to say it. (Amy...I'm turning into my mother) August bit another girl at the babysitters. I guess it left marks on the other girl's finger. I asked August if she bit - she said bite. I asked her if she said she was sorry - she said sorry. She said this for me and for Travis when he got home. My mom was talking to her on the phone and asked her if she bit someone and August got realy quiet. I love my little monster!

Dad called me last night to tell me more about Sara. I probably won't get this all right. She had surgery yesterday, I think, to remove her ovaries and uterus. During surgery the doctors found cancer in her abdomen. She is in a hospital in Springfield with a very long road ahead of her. Please keep praying.
We got a Christmas tree over the weekend. In an attempt to simplify, we tried to find the smallest tree possible that would look good in our dining room. I decided all I would put on it is lights and tie some pine cones to the branches. We managed to find a nice tree and it looked nice after I got it decorated. I kind of surprised myself with how good it looks without all the ornaments on it. However, the thing seemed to grow wider after we got it inside. Now we have a short fat tree in our house. It's the funniest tree I've ever seen.

talking to Mimi on the phone. she paces when she talks.

the kid will put anything on her head. but that's not the funny part, check out her feet

bundled up to pick out a christmas tree

1 comment:

A said...

OH GEEZ! I can't wait to come up and do Christmas with you! And yes Erin..I catch myself acting more and more like my mother everyday. SCARY!!