Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Needs

Okay, Amy. I did it. OMG, too funny.

My Needs
1. Erin needs to wear shirts. Uhhh....Check.
2. Erin's needs supercededs Mia's. Not really sure. I don't know any Mia's or their needs.
3. Erin needs a new job, please! Duh. Just a real job would be nice.
4. Erin needs to have a helmet on during transportation. And during the other hours of the day when I get stressed.
5. Erin needs to know what Janelle expects of her. Janelle who? What does anyone expect of me.

Travis' Needs
1. Travis wants everything his way, and it's his mom's responsibility to make sure everthing goes his way. Replace mom with wife. Just joking, hun. But seriously....
2. Travis needs another beer. And bring me another!
3. Travis needs a McCallum loss at Crocket. I think this is about football. Close enough to actuality.
4. Travis needs a middle name. Maybe just one that I can call him when he's in trouble.
5. Travis needs some lovin. Hmmm.........

August's Needs
1. August needs a singer. She is her own singer. She swung around her pole tonight and sang Ring Around the Rosie.
2. August needs a guitarist. Maybe to play backup while she sings.
3. August needs a Holiday. Good wish. Her 2nd birthday is on Easter.
4. August needs a good night's sleep. Hey! That's what I need!
5. August needs a Geek friend. Maybe just a smart friend she can learn with. (I think I have the smartest almost-2-year-old on the planet.)

1 comment:

A said...

I know! I thought this was hysterical!