Sunday, September 20, 2009

Anyone know where you can buy time?

I know, it has been almost a month since I have posted anything. It is amazing that now that I am actually "working" less and don't have homework on top, I actually have less time to do things. This little thing growing inside me is completely exhausting! All I want to do when I get home from school is lay down on the couch. But no...August won't hear of that. She insists we go for a walk to see the girls...every night...no excuses. Too tired? Not good enough for her. Headache? Too bad. Too hot? Whatever. Were going out.

I am really liking the school I am in right now. I like the teachers and the staff. I am learning so much from all of the teachers. They are all very willing to share what they know. I am learning alot about special needs kids. I am especially learning about all of the "backstage" work that teachers do. There are plenty of meetings and dramas that teachers have to deal with. I am finally starting to take over my class full time. At the end of next week, I will have them all morning. By the end of the next week, I will have them all day. Mid October I am switching to another class in the same building. She is a teacher who just looks so cool. And bonus, she is retiring at the end of this year. (Maybe that's a bonus...we'll see where life takes us next spring.)

I finally got to take some pictures of August. (Mom, I know you wanted the other pink shirt but I think this one looks better on the brown backgrounds on the farm. Maybe I'll use the other shirt next time.) No matter what I did, I could not get her to look at the camera and smile. She sees me with the camera and completely ignors me. It was all I could do to get her to stand still.

And now for the pregnancy update. Normal pants don't fit. Normal shirts don't really fit, unless they are stretchy. Maternity shirts are way to big. I'm tired alot. (Hence needing more time. One more hour to sleep would be great!) I have headaches that kill me. Nothing will knock them out. I had one yesterday for five hours! And the wierd dreams are in full swing. I don't remember having quite this many with August. Let me give you an example.

Last night I had a dream that Amy and Rylan got married again. They still had the first wedding, this was like a second wedding. I was in charge of the cooler this time, not Jesse. Instead of buying stuff to put in it, I raided Dad's fridge (which was at the old house we lived in). Three Bud Lite, three Coors Lite, three girly malt beverage, and three sodas (incase someone didn't want to drink). And I dropped it when I got to the church. Thankfully, only the Bud bottles broke. Speech time. I forgot mine and told Jesse that his had better not be better than mine this time. The end. Oh, did I mention that the inside of the church looked more like a bar?

Maybe my dreams are trying to tell me something...


Look at how bored she looks with me!

This is my favorite.




This is Travis' favorite.

I can't get the girl to smile at the camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! I was getting tired of checking your blog and NO updates. THANK YOU!! Glad school is going so well....and sorry about all the tiredness/headaches.....

A said...

Her hair looks like it's getting so long! Great pictures!! Also..what an exciting dream!! BTW..I just emptied that gallon of wine this past weekend..haha!! What a crazy night!!

Erin said...

Anyone know who this anonymous person is? I'm sure I know you, but it is really bothering me that I don't. You know me and my psychotic pregnancy brain!