Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a Weekend!

Friday

Amy took me out for my birthday when I got home. I have not had that much fun in a really long time!

Saturday

After we recovered from the night before--Amy, Patty, Mimi, Samantha, Jennifer, my mom, and I made the invitations for Amy's shower. Then we watched old movies of us growing up. I cried I was laughing so hard.

Derek took August to Michelle's house while us girls were busy. She played doctor with Braxton, her supposed future husband. (He said August was beautiful and when asked, said he would marry her.) Then they played in the snow. They said August had a great time sledding.

That night Derek, Michelle, and I had a Wii tournament. The first picture is boxing, the second is bowling. Meanwhile, August pulled my dad into her new tent and made him stay in there.


Sunday
My grandma came over for lunch...mmm...mmm...good! August made my mom and my dad wear her sunglasses while they read her stories...and she played with Minnie, Derek and Michelle's dog.

I wanted August to stay awake during the afternoon so that she would sleep on the way home. She woke my dad up, pulled him into the kitchen because she was hungry. She fell asleep in her high chair when he turned around to get her more to eat. The little girl was so tired. She didn't even wake up when my grandma held her, which is unusual. She is not a cuddler or a heavy nap taker. She usually wakes up if she is disturbed.


1 comment:

A said...

What a post! I love the pictures of August! What a weekend we had!