Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Totally Random

**Today is a really crappy day. It has rained non-stop since I got up this morning...and I am sure way before I got up. (See the next blurp.) The lights keep flashing. I probably shouldn't be on the computer.

**I was up with August until about 12:30 and then watched her from bed for a while longer. I came home from work and the little girl was asleep in Travis' arms (way sweet by the way)...and she was HOT! That doesn't even describe it. Her temp was over 103! She let me put a cold washcloth on the back of her neck and face. I finally got her cooled down a bit. Then I was so scared about her sleeping by herself, I moved her bed into our bedroom so she could sleep with me. I didn't think her in our bed would be the best idea.

**I am having the worst coffee in the world...didn't feel like making my own so I got some at the gas station. Note to self: never buy coffee there again!

**There is a pot sitting on my toilet filling with water...from the ceiling. Yep, its leaking. Glad this isn't really our house. I think that would be an expensive fix. Makes it hard to pee. I get all wet. Why don't I just let the water fall into the toilet, you ask? Because it splashes, and I don't want toilet water on my floor.

**Whatever It Is by Zac Brown Band is my new favorite song.

**I start my last semester at SMWC tomorrow! AHHH! The end is finally near! I student teach in the fall. I think they have confirmed my placements but I don't know where yet. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

**My brother is graduating from OCC on Friday. The kid really has alot going for him. He has receiving sooo many scholarships to Carbondale. I am really happy for him.

No comments: