Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby's First Pictures

We had our first ultra sound today. It took f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Apparently baby wasn't exactly cooperating and they had a hard time seeing the spine and the top of the head. These aren't the best pictures but you kind of get the idea.

By the way, my due date is still March 3. The baby weighs about 8 oz (so I don't know where the 15 pounds I have gained is at). According to the baby's size, I am due March 8. However, my doctor thinks I will have a February baby. So, March 3 give or take a week or two is when to expect baby. And no we don't know what we are having.

This is a profile of the baby. The head is to the right.

These are baby's fingers. They were up around the face about the whole time. About half of the pictures they gave me are of the fingers.

1 comment:

A said...

Oh it's a little Auggie!! I can't wait for March to be here!!