Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

August and I went to this little garden that is near our house this afternoon to take some fall pictures. The worst thing is that I could only upload one picture at a time. There are several more that I wanted to include but it was taking forever. Oh, check out my new profile pic. It is August riding the carousel at the mall.

Five Things I Love About Fall
1. The smell of the air.
2. The fact that I am sleeping with the windows open. I love the cool air when I sleep.
3. The color of the leaves.
4. The way August says "thank you" for everything. (I know its not really about fall, but I love it anyway!)
5. The sight of combines in the field. (Except not now cuz its too wet.)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are great!! It looks like a warm sunny fall day! Aug's hat and scarf are adorable on her! I'm so glad she's willing to wear them!