Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

First of all, Happy Halloween. I know I am a few days late. I should have had these pictures up over the weekend. August was a cow. We only went to a couple of places but she had fun saying "trick-or-treat!"

I took August to get a flu vaccination on Monday. They didn't have any of the traditional flu vaccines left, so she got the mist. I told August that the nurse would be putting "water" in her nose and that she would have to sniff. We practiced a couple of times. After the nurse put it in her nose, Aug hopped off my lap and looked at the nurse and says, "Oh thank you I feel better."
I went to the doctor yesterday for a check up. We took August along so that she could hear the baby's heartbeat. We talked to her about it in the car on the way there. While I am talking with the doctor, August looks at her and asks, "We hear baby now?" It was in a tone of voice that said, "lets get this moving, I'm ready to go."
Having seen Amy's blog, I decided to ask the other teachers about this planetary alignment thing in the lounge yesterday. Every last one of them made fun of me! They looked at me like I was nuts! All I wanted to know was if anyone else had heard of it. The teacher that I am working with tries it last night and it worked for her. Ha! She made a public apology...so now I'm not the crazy one at school. (At least I didn't try to do it with my Swiffer like one of the other student teachers.)

1 comment:

A said...

SHE IS SUPER CUTE!!! I love her cow costume!! She makes me laugh over and over everytime I think about her!!