Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let it Snow!

Actually, not really.  We have plenty of snow...8 inches to be exact!  I know the pictures aren't great but it was cold and I wasn't really thinking about getting the best pics.


We tried to make a snowman but the snow wasn't packable.  Aug looks so cold in this pic!  But we had just gotten outside.

My snow-angel.

Gentry was just chillin'.  He was happy enough just watching August play.

I thought I would try to get a good picture of both of them.  That didn't happen.  Gentry's pants came up a little and he got snow on his legs.  And he is so big I couldn't get a good shot of Aug's smiling face.

After, we warmed up with hot chocolate from Amy.  Thanks, Amy!!!!

1 comment:

A said...

AHH! I wanna come play in the snow!! We never get enough down here to even be able to get out and enjoy it! I'm glad you liked the hot chocolate too!!