Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Decor...Check

I just couldn't see getting a real tree this year.  I really didn't want to have to deal with Gentry pulling it over and the water and the needles and the sap.  So I got this cute little pre-lit thing.  Yes, pre-lit.  It is amazing.  All the lights are in the perfect spot!

I know, it's small.  However, it fits in this corner just right.

I always let Aug hang some of the ornaments.  This is where she hung the group of fabric ornament balls.

And this is where she hung her ornaments from Amy and Rylan.

And this is where she hung the cinnamon ornaments.  Do you see a pattern?

I was able to just catch this moment before they both moved.  I don't know what they were talking about.  She was touching the tree and saying something and he was listening so intently.

1 comment:

A said...

Super cute little tree!! Wanna come do mine?!? I love the last picture! It's definitely framing material!!