Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Favorite Things

My Thanksgiving List of Favorite Things....

Obviously my kids are my first favorite things...This is a list of the other stuff.  (Some things have links.)

My new camera flash
My new wide angle lens
Amy's excitement
The smell of fall (but not the cold)
International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer
Pumpkin milk
This blog, she has awesome deals
Home-made laundry detergent--I can't even explain how much money I am saving
Amy Rusk Photography
Vista Print and all things free
Making Cinnamon Ornaments with Amy and our moms
Hearing August pray before supper ("Good food, good meat, good God, let's eat. Amen." Clap.)
Hearing August cry while saying the prayer for supper
Rounding up cows in the dark  (I know its crazy)
Watching Gentry play in the morning
Hearing Gentry's  belly laugh
My traditional Thanksgiving meatballs

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: