Monday, November 8, 2010

Typically...This is how it goes...

This is how my Sunday went...

I went to bed Saturday night and changed two clocks in the house.  I woke up and they said different things.  It wasn't until 9:38 that I knew exactly what time it was.  I had to call mom.

Travis took us to breakfast and Merry Ann's.  The rest is as follows...

We played dress up.  It usually involves a baby doll or stuffed animal and Aug's own clothes, socks, or underwear.

Aug put on her Halloween costume and played all afternoon.  She was Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.  All afternoon she said a quote from the movie:  "I will never, ever kiss a frog!  Yuck!"  Then she crashed on the couch after telling me that she was NOT tired.

Gentry found something on the floor and tried to put it in his mouth.  When I say tried, I mean that he held it in the palm of him hand and sucked his thumb.  The food landed and stuck to his chin.

Gentry tried to eat from Aug's teacup left over from our afternoon tea party.

Got mad becuase it was empty...

And tried to climb up the cabinet to get his bottle.
The End.

No comments: