Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Saturday List

1. I was going to do an engagement session today. Couldn't because it rained. She still wanted to do it...Right. They would have been all wet by the time they sat and leaned on stuff. Now I feel bad. Maybe we will get it tomorrow.

2. My lil bro is graduating from college today...and he already has a job. I hate him...nt really but kinda.

3. I need a nap but I can't ever get both kids to sleep at the same time so I can take one.

4. Thanks to everyone who went the the Gypsy on Thursday and the farmers market today. Your donations to Walk and Roll mean so much.

5. I've watched Tangled countless times since Aug got it for Easter. He horse is hillarious!

6. I need a job.

7. I need a job in Olney.

8. I need teaching job in Olney.

9. I'm tired of living somewhere else.

10. That is all. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: