Monday, April 18, 2011

Ooo~la~la...Fancy Nancy

We became a little obsessed with Fancy Nancy after she got a book from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas.  Needless to say, we just had  to have a fancy birthday party.

She was so posh...that's a fancy word for fancy.

Godparents Rylan and Amy

She got the same sparkly princess card from both sets grandparents.  She was just blown away!

No comment...this says it all!

Amy put Buster Brown in a box...

...and then a bag.  What is she going to do to her own kids? 
August has grown so much over the last year.  And I don't me physically.  She started pre-school and her mind has just exploded with information.  She constantly wants to learn something new.  Her art and drawing has changed dramatically over the last couple of months.  She is just becoming such a wonderful person.  She tells everyone she meets that she is going to be a cow-girl-doctor when she grows up.  That's a big dream, but she has a big personality.  I have no doubts about her.

2 comments:

AmyRusk said...

YIKES!! That's an awful picture of me! I'm so ready to be done being fat!! Great birthday party!! Your kids are precious and I love everything about them! And you too of course!!

Erin said...

What are you talking about? That is a good picture! And you need to get over thinking you are fat. You're not. I'll let you know when you are. Trust me.