Monday, April 18, 2011

Heritage

I don't know how else to describe this photo shoot.  I borrowed the backdrop from Amy. (Thanks!  And super thanks for letting me borrow your flash!!!)  The hat and ties belonged to my Great-Grandpa Charlie Benton.  We just happened to stumble into them last summer.  The hat was found in a dresser that belonged to him.  The ties were passed along by one of my dad's cousins.  I couldn't resist doing a naked baby shoot!  I had always liked the one's where the babe was wearing his dad's tie.  That just didn't seem to work for us because, well, Travis doesn't wear a tie...ever...hardly.  So now that I have rambled on forever-the definition.

heritage--valued objects and qualities such as cultural traditions, unspoiled countryside, and historic buildings that have been passed down from previous generations.









No comments: