Thursday, April 2, 2009

Smart Mom or Bad Mom?

I am going to go with Smart Mom. August developed this weird habit where she would get a baby wipe and clean everything...the floor, her toys, the tables, and me. So I thought I would get her a feather duster so that she would actually be doing me a favor. I gave her one last night and she went to town with it. Notice she is also talking on her phone while she cleans. (I wonder where she gets that?)

The last picture is of Amy and Rylan at their NEW HOUSE!!! They got the keys on Sunday afternoon. It is such a cute house. It really fits them. As Patty says, "It needs alot of love." But Amy and Rylan are on the right path. Their paint colors are going to look really nice. I am sooo excited for them! And jealous, too! They have plenty of storage and bedrooms and two bathrooms. (Double jealous, we have one little bathroom that is big enough for half a normal size person.)




1 comment:

A said...

These cleaning pictures of August are just adorable!! You gotta enjoy the days of her liking to clean..we all know that will end sometime. I'm sure she was talking to me or her Mimi on the phone!! But probably me.. ;) Love you Deb!!