Saturday, January 9, 2010

Guess What We're Doing Right Now.....

August played with my make-up bag during the night and we are looking for it. That's right. She woke up this morning with black marks on her face. I assumed it was pen or marker from a cup we have next to the computer. Then, as I am getting ready I notice my make-up bag is missing. I guess it is eye liner on her face. All of my make-up is in that bag! She is walking room to room saying "hmm, hmm. I can't find it."

This is only one of the funny things she has done recently.

She went to the doctor with me earlier this week. She likes to hear the baby's heartbeat. She told the nurse that it sounded like a monkey. The nurse started cracking up.

The doctor then told her that she was a cutie. She replied with "uh huh, I cutie."

She freaks out when she poops in her diaper but insists that she will not use the big girl potty. We're even bribing her with dollars. No luck. Maybe Dr. Phil knows what to do. (That one's for you, Amy.)

She insisted that Travis clean the snow of the windshield of his truck so she could see out. She then says, "oh thank you daddy" like he had just done the best thing ever.

So. Since I have been writing, she has found my make-up...in the corner of her room. It's kind of scary what she can do while I'm sleeping! Should I hide the kitchen knives?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That post is hysterical. Thank you!!