Monday, March 29, 2010

2 Week Picture



I took this picture of Gentry when he was two weeks old. (He is three weeks now.) I have a picture of August when she was two weeks old laying the same way. I just love how sweet and peaceful he looks in this picture.
He's been a pretty good baby so far. He only gets up once or twice at night now, which is a big change from when he first came home. He doesn't get fussy very often. When he does, he usually wants something very specific--like a diaper change or to sit in the swing. Once we figure out what he wants he is very happy. He has quite a personality in that sense. I just love to see him grow.
August is still great with him. She always covers him up and makes sure he has a toy. She likes to help buckle him into the carseat and then take him out. She surprises me by asking to hold him. After a couple of minutes she is done because he is "too heaby." Oh, I love my kids!!!

1 comment:

A said...

ME TOO!! They are so precious and irreplaceable!