Monday, June 1, 2009

Amy and Rylan's Wedding: May 30

Rylan and Amy's wedding was on Saturday. We had SUCH A GOOD TIME! August was great, along with the other two flower girls, Raleigh and Gracie. They put the flower petals perfectly down the aisle. What happened after is quite a story (see pictures below). Dane was funny, too. Everything was perfect. I was nearly crying during my toast, but I made it through. These two have alot going for them. They are really great together. This is only a fraction of the pictures I took.


Getting August ready. As soon as she saw herself in the dress she said, "walk and throw," which is what we had been telling her she would be doing with the flower petals.
Amy, August, and me. We are so pretty together!


August was looking at Amy like she was the greatest person in the world.


I don't know what Amy is cracking up about. The look on Dane's face is priceless.

Rylan, Amy, and August.

Samantha, Leslie, Jennifer, Amy, and Patty.

This is August during the wedding. At one point she had both legs up in the air.

She was also waving to people in the first few rows. I was cracking up. I couldn't stop laughing.

Dane must have been bored or tired. He also sat on the steps and rested his head on his hands.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Loved the wedding, it was beautiful.The party after was excellent. Tou had plenty of dancing machines out there. Great Day.Congrats Amy and Rylan!

A said...

Your pictures are hysterical!! I want a cd of them!! I LOVE the picture of August looking at me!! The picture of me and Dane was probably after he licked me on the face instead of kissing me! What a great time!!