Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Pics

These are some pics I took of Aug this weekend while we were waiting for Mimi to come to our house. I LOVE the first two pictures. In the last picture I can still hear her yelling "MIMI" and running to her car. You can almost see how fast she was running. My kid is so damn cute!

It has come to my attention that I may have misspelled a few words in my last post. I was just soooo excited about Amy's wedding pictures that I must have typed them incorrectly. Oops! I can't help my fingers sometimes. They type faster than my brain can think...or mabye they are too slow for my brain. I do not know.

Anyway, enjoy the pics. The first one really tugs on my heart strings.


OH! I put a guest book on our photo blog. Be sure to check us out and leave a comment. We would love to hear from all the people who visit the site. http://amy-n-erin.blogspot.com

3 comments:

A said...

I would have to agree Erin!! The first picture is just so perfect! It's almost as if there's something brewing inside of her little mind that she wants to share with you..but she just can't find the words to say it. Oh I love her so much!! I can't wait to see her this weekend!!

Erin said...

She does look like she has something on her mind. I think it is her smile that gets me. It's like she is really seeing something like it should be, with her innocent eyes. And you think you love her so much?!?!?!? My heart is just exploding!!!!

mimi said...

I think I have you both beat. I love her in a place in my heart that had been waiting for her for many years. We have a connection that can't be beat.