Friday, September 16, 2011

A Friday List

1. I don't feel so good.

2. I bought orange juice.

3. For those of you that really know me, you know that I am not a fan or orange juice. It's not anything against the orange. I just feel there are far better fruits that can be juiced.

4. I vowed as a teenager that I would never, ever gargle salt water but I would make my kids do it when their throats get scratchy.

5. One of my cousins told me that screwdrivers are good for you...because they have orange juice.

6. Does anyone have some vodka they would be willing to bring to my house and make me cocktails all evening?

7. Really? No one?

8. I guess I'll just drink plain ol' juice. 'Cause I will not gargle salt water.

9.



10. And snuggle. Because snugglin' is the best medicine anyway!

No comments: