Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding!!!

Like my sister-in-law said to me when I married my husband: I've never had a sister until now.  Well, I have added another sister to my growing family.  The wedding went off without a hitch.  (No trips to Oklahoma!)  Michelle was beautiful and I have never seen my brother look so grown up.  I only cried a few times.  The emotion of a wedding is just overwhelming at times.  I'm so happy to have Michelle join our family and we wish them all the best.  (I know, that is such a predictable think to say!  I can't help it.  It's true!)

Getting our nails done.  I am happy to report that my shellac nails are still intact.  No chips!  I am shocked.  I just knew that I would be the one person that would chip shellac polish.

Buster Brown at the rehersal.  He wanted down.  I said no.  He made this face.  There is something wrong with me for liking this face, right?

Off to decorate for the reception after dinner.  This is one of the center pieces on the tables.  It looked like a garden as you looked across the room when we had finished.

Michelle being laced up.

Waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...oh sorry! There seemed to be alot of that.

August passed out in the car only about a mile from the church on our way to the reception.

The cake was beautiful and yummy!

Jennifer, Leslie, me, and Samantha

Twins!
We had a great time.  I wish the night could have lasted forever.  I got to reconnect with cousins and friends.  Being here around the people I love makes me want to be back in Olney even more.  I know I hugged a million people yesterday.  I can't help it and I'm sorry if I over hugged you.  I have come to realize that life is too short not to tell people that you love and care about them.  I guess I was making up for lost time.  And so one more time I will say: I love you all!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Fabulous pics, Erin! I love the dress, the centerpieces, and Gentry's face! So happy for you guys!!