Sunday, September 25, 2011

Harvest Time!

The kids and I got to ride in the combine with dad yesterday. It reminds me of the times I rode around with Grandpa Byron. Back and forth across the field, time after time sitting in the grandkid seat. It was almost an honor to ride. Yesterday riding with dad took me back to those days. I'm glad my kids get to have the same experience.



Aug got the seat of honor. She got to sit on the lunch box...I mean dinner bucket. She rubbed her face all over the windshield.


Me and Gent. This was the most emotion he showed. He was really excited to be there...he just doesn't show it...ever.


See. No emotion.


August is proud and Gentry's belly is showing.


And in case there was any question about yield this year...just kidding. I watched a long time to get this picture!

No comments: