Thursday, April 29, 2010

Amazing...

I just had the most amazing moment. I had just fed Gentry and he was asleep in my arms. I could hear the pitter patter of August's feet in her room upstairs. (She was supposed to be asleep.) I just had these big crocodile tears well up in my eyes. Gentry is almost 8 weeks old and I don't remember a time without him. I worried when I was pregnant that I would not have the room in my heart for a second child. Let me tell you, the love in my heart is running over... And it is coming out my eyes! I have no other words for my feelings except that I hope every person can feel the same way that I feel in this moment.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yes, I do! I always ask about the kids . They are both in my heart!

Bree said...

Isn't it amazing how that happens. I had the same fears when Connor was born. But we love each of our children the same in their own special way.
Just wait until Gentry grows up and August can crawl all over him and hug him and kiss him and play with him. Kamryn lays on Connor and he just laughs. He loves his big sister so much.