Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter

One of Aug's birthday presents was a digital camera. It's one of those cool kid cameras that is hard t break. She has taken about 100 pictures since Monday night when she got it. Sound familiar? That's about how many I take at a time! Most of the pictures are of the floor or totally black. These are some of her best.

I took the kids to the doctor yesterday for a check-up. Gentry is in the 97th percentile for his weight. The doctor told me to try to space out his feedings. Uh huh, yeah right! She also suggested that I give him water between feedings. That is not working so well. He knows that what he is drinking is not right and he groans the whole way through it.

By the way, all my ducks were in a row this morning and there were 31 Internet Explorer windows open. Hmmm...wonder who did that?

1 comment:

A said...

Hahaha! I love the stories about August getting up in the middle of the night! Too funny! I can't wait to have your little photographer running around with me Friday night!!