Friday, April 9, 2010

My Little Hoss

So I have spent the last week feeding Gentry 5 ounces about every 2 hours during the day and every 3-4 during the night. I finally got some cereal yesterday. What an experience. He either doesn't like the bottle (because it is a different one for thicker liquids) or he doesn't like the cereal. It is difficult to get him to take it. He had two cereal bottles yesterday. Those went very well. The bottle this morning was a different story. I got him to take about three ounces and called it good. An hour later he gave it all back. He spit up everywhere! However, it has been four hours since I gave him that bottle and he still isn't hungry. I don't know what is better...feeding every two hours or dealing with spit up. I'll have to think about that one and get back to you.

August asks me at least once a day, "Mommy, you tired?" Finally last night I told her that I would be tired for at least the next 18 years. You get to stop worrying about them after that. Right?


No comments: