Thursday, April 15, 2010

He Smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried for a week to get this picture! Finally, I got it. Travis was talking to him this morning about him being up all night. He was up three times...I think...I don't really remember... Anyway. Gentry was just a grinning as big as he could. The second picture is my favorite! :)

This is a necklace that mom and dad have gotten for me. It is so pretty! I just had to share it. The letter charms by themselves are pretty but the pearls in between really set it off. I wear this all the time and get alot of compliments on it. It must be very hip. One of my high school customers at work even told me she liked it. Do they say "hip" or should I call it "cool"? Hmm... That is the question of the day. Visit http://thevintagepearl.com/ to see more charms and stuff.

No comments: